Alliance Precision Plastics performs custom injection molding, mold design, mold building and value-added contract assembly for companies operating across the country and around the world. It has operations at two facilities in Rochester, NY, as well as a facility in Spindale, NC. Additionally, Alliance is a fifty percent partner with McAlpin Industries in AMMEX, a plastics, metals, and assembly operation in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico, near Monterrey.
Alliance is proud to provide customers with the very best quality and services possible—that is the driving force that has made us one of the premier custom injection molders, mold designers, mold builders and value added contract assemblers in the plastics industry. When precision, quality and service count, expect Alliance to deliver.
Alliance proudly adheres to the following QA standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 & ISO13485 certified
- UL Registered
- Class 8 100,000 ppm clean room for molding and assembly
- Formal quality plans for first piece, in process, and final inspection
- Dedicated quality engineer
- Formal Product Realization process with extensive experience with FMEA, DOE, IQ/OQ/PQ
- Automated vision inspection as well as both manual and DCC CMMs at both facilities