About Us | Employment
Alliance is growing! Alliance is a progressive and growing company offering a wide range of challenging employment opportunities in the plastics injection molding field.
Alliance offers excellent benefits, which include medical, life insurance, 401-K savings plan and educational assistance programs. Competitive wages and a clean work environment make Alliance Precision Plastics one of the best places to grow a career.
Below are the current open positions where we are seeking qualified candidates. Please forward contact information and/or resume to HR@allianceppc.com
- Operate plastic injection molding machines within job specifications to meet customer needs.
- Read, interpret instructions and follow directions for the production of plastic molded parts of each assigned job.
- Use cutting equipment, such as knives and clippers, to trim gates and flash.
- Inspect, pack and label product as per documented work instructions
- Manual, semi-automated, and automated assembly of plastic parts and components to create finished product
- Operate assembly equipment and machines as required to complete jobs.
- Read and interpret work order documentation, blueprints and customer specifications for the assembly of each assigned job.
CNC Machine Operator
- Operation of CNC machining centers for production parts.
- Monitor machine operations and inspect machined parts to ensure job specifications are met.
- Able to read and interpret shop papers, program instructions and/or blueprints regarding each assigned job. Assist assembly operators in the completion and understanding of their jobs if required.
- Maintain material levels on all production machines to avoid downtime
- Drain and clean hoppers from previous jobs and remove all materials from machines
- Setup appropriate auxiliary equipment, grinders, blenders, etc as required for each job.
- Remove products from production floor and complete appropriate paperwork.
Setup / Process Technician
- Prepares plastic injection molding presses to begin the molding process using various molds and resins.
- Must be able to perform multiple set-ups as required in a fast-paced work environment, with a high concentration on safety, quality and production schedules.
- Must be able to work with a variety of presses, including but not limited to Engel, Cincinnati, Sumitomo, VanDorn/Demag and Toshiba.
- Must be familiar with a variety of engineering grade thermoplastic resins.
- Troubleshoot, disassemble and repair all types of mechanical systems and machinery
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis to ensure proper working condition
- Maintain and troubleshoot basic electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and plumbing issues.
- Provide quality engineering decisions regarding customer requirements (voice of the customer)
- Create and maintain Control Plans and quality documentation for assigned customers.
- Advise direction of inspectors to meet company or department goals & objectives
- Contact customers regarding technical quality support
- CAPA and root cause analysis team leader
- If you are unsure which position is best suited for you, complete the General Labor application. We will get back to you with information regarding any opportunities that align with your experience and skill set.
To inquire about these or additional opportunities, please contact the Human Resources Department: HR@allianceppc.com
Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other category protected by Federal, State or local governments.