About Us | Employment
Alliance is growing! Alliance is a progressive and growing company offering a wide range of challenging employment opportunities in the plastics injection molding field.
Alliance Precision Plastics is a stable, growth-oriented manufacturing organization that has been in business for 65 years with a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, short term & long term disability paid time off (holidays, preventive care, vacation), tuition reimbursement, apprenticeship programs, and 401k with company match. Competitive wages and a clean work environment make Alliance Precision Plastics a great place for a career.
Below are the current open positions where we are seeking qualified candidates. Please forward contact information and/or resume to HR@allianceppc.com
Machine Operator - all shifts - Rochester, NY or Spindale, NC
- Operate plastic injection molding machines within job specifications to meet customer needs.
- Read, interpret instructions and follow directions for the production of plastic molded parts of each assigned job.
- Use cutting equipment, such as knives and clippers, to trim gates and flash.
- Inspect, pack and label product as per documented work instructions
Assembly Operator - A or B shift
- Manual, semi-automated, and automated assembly of plastic parts and components to create finished product
- Operate assembly equipment and machines as required to complete jobs.
- Read and interpret work order documentation, blueprints and customer specifications for the assembly of each assigned job.
CNC Setup Programmer
- Must be familiar with programming G/M Code for HAAS CNC Milling Centers.
- Able to set-up either complicated or simple jobs and program settings as related to tool offsets, tool feeds and speeds, etc.
- Monitor machine operations and inspect machined parts to ensure job specifications are met.
- Able to read and interpret shop papers, program instructions and/or blueprints regarding each assigned job.
- Must possess a working knowledge of machining operations and familiarity with hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- May repair, create or adapt fixtures, holding devices and other materials for production.
Material Handler - B or C shift Rochester, A shift Spindale
- Maintain material levels on all production machines to avoid downtime
- Drain and clean hoppers from previous jobs and remove all materials from machines
- Setup appropriate auxiliary equipment, grinders, blenders, etc as required for each job.
- Remove products from production floor and complete appropriate paperwork.
Setup / Process Technician - B or C shift
- Prepares plastic injection molding presses to begin the molding process using various molds and resins.
- Must be able to perform multiple set-ups as required in a fast-paced work environment, with a high concentration on safety, quality and production schedules.
- Must be able to work with a variety of presses, including but not limited to Engel, Cincinnati, Sumitomo, VanDorn/Demag and Toshiba.
- Must be familiar with a variety of engineering grade thermoplastic resins.
Production Maintenance Technician - B or C shift
- Must possess a wide range of technical skills including knowledge of manufacturing automation, robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics, plumbing, electrical, welding and HVAC. Certifications or coursework in any of these areas would be helpful.
- Experience with plastic injection presses by Arburg, Engel, Cincinnati, Toshiba and Sumitomo is preferred.
- Must be able to operate a wide variety of hand and power tools.
- Must be forklift trained or willing to learn
- Must be comfortable in a manufacturing environment.
- Must possess safe work practices and be knowledgeable of OSHA related standards.
- Normal work hours are 3:15 p.m. to 11:45 p.m. for B shift or 11:15 p.m. to 7:45 a.m. for C shift. Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, when required.
Inventory Control Clerk - Rochester, NY or Spindale, NC
- Return to stock materials from molding completed work orders
- Stage materials for start-up of new order work orders
- Cycle count all materials monthly, adjust counts as needed
- Must be proficient with computer and paperwork transactions
- Ability to move materials as needed, routinely lifting up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to maintain fork truck license and operate all powered trucks and lifts
- If you are unsure which position is best suited for you, complete the General Labor application. We will get back to you with information regarding any opportunities that align with your experience and skill set.
To inquire about these or additional opportunities, please contact the Human Resources Department: HR@allianceppc.com
Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other category protected by Federal, State or local governments.